Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

25.03.15-In Conjunction of my Late Father's Birthday

Tuesday 24 March 2015
Today, 25th of March 2015 marks an important day in my life. It would have been my father, the Late Dato' T Rajagopalu's 64th birthday, the first since his untimely demise on 25th August 2014. Though no more with us, my father's values and legacy shall remain with us always and forever.
He came up in life the hard way, and climbed the ladder to success with his steely determination and efforts. He always stressed on the importance of education and throughout his lifetime, was committed on improving the welfare of the Indian community in Malaysia through numerous programs that he organized. One of his main passions was to help school students to achieve success which reflected in many of his programs.
Therefore, I believe there is no better way to remember the great man my father was than to reach out to the needy in our community, just like he always did. Together with my beloved mother, Datin Leelavathy Rajagopalu, and in my capacity as PuteraMIC Chief for Rasah MIC Division, I have donated net books to underprivileged students from Rasah, Negeri Sembilan who have performed well in the recent SPM&STPM examination. Thanking Rasah Division MIC Leaders for giving this student details.
We hope these initiatives will help the students to further enhance their learning process in addition to being a motivation to perform even better in their studies. It is also my utmost hope that through initiatives like these, my father's legacy will live on forever.





Post Comment
Post a Comment