Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

(24/7/2015) NETBOOK PRESENTATION CEREMONY FOR DESERVING IPTA/IPTS STUDENTS (KUALA LUMPUR)

Friday 24 July 2015

Pursuant to the first Netbook presentation ceremony held 2 weeks back, today, deserving IPTA/IPTS students from Kuala Lumpur were presented Netbooks by myself in my capacity as PuteraMIC Rasah Chief and Putera MIC National Secretary General along with Mr.Ranes Subramaniam,Head of Student Affairs Bureau PuteraMIC National.

My sincere gratitude to Persatuan Kepimpinan Pendidikan Graduan Selangor & Kuala Lumpur and Pertubuhan Sosial dan Pendidikan Mahasiswa Mahasiswi Universiti Awam dan Kolej Swasta Kuala Lumpur dan Selangor for making this possible and not forgetting my team from Putera MIC Rasah and Putera MIC Student Affairs Bureau headed by Mr Ranes Subramaniam , Putera MIC National Chief Raven Kumar Krishnasamy and my Putera MIC team who have always encouraged to organize more of such programs.

I shall update on the presentation ceremony for other states accordingly.

Below are some pictures from the ceremony:-








Post Comment
Post a Comment