Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

27.3.16 - IPTA MY FIRST CHOICE MELAKA

Sunday 27 March 2016
On 27th March 2016, I was invited by Persatuan Graduan Intelektual Melaka in my capacity as advisor of Pergerakan Pendidikan Dan Perkembangan Pelajar India Malaysia. - P1M & Chief of Putera MIC Bahagian Rasah to grace their annual event "IPTA My 1st Choice" together with Honorable Deputy Minister of MOSTI, Datuk Professor Dr @Abu Bakar Md. Diah.
I was also asked to give a speech about the aims, objectives and goals that P1M aims to achieve in the near future.
I also presented netbooks to 6 SPM and STPM top scorers from lower income families in Melaka in memory of my late father, Dato' Rajagopalu Thamothara Pillay, whose birthday was on 25th March. My late father was a firm believer that education is the main tool to eradicate poverty and I hope to carry on his legacy.
My humble thank you to Mr. Sivabalan Krishnan, Chairman of Persatuan Graduan Intelektual Melaka for the invite. I would like to commend him and his team for organizing a program that is very beneficial for the future of our youths. ‪#‎walkdatalk‬ ‪#‎sehatisejiwa‬















Post Comment
Post a Comment