Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

18.9.2016 : Program at Arulmigu Lobak Balathandayuthapani Temple

Sunday 25 September 2016
I was invited by Mr. Shan Malar to attend his program on 18th September 2016 held at Arulmigu Lobak Balathandayuthapani Temple. 

This is an amazing program which included Thirumurai, Panja Puranam and Speech Competition.

I feel very honored to be invited to attend this program and am very proud to be associated with an individual like Mr. Shan who is so passionate in helping our school children and being 75 years old proved not to be a barrier for him to do all the amazing work for our community.

I will try my level best to continue supporting programs like these in any way that I can. Our community needs more people like Mr. Shan and I hope our younger and older generation follows his footsteps, and then our community will be on the right track. 










Post Comment
Post a Comment