Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

13.9.2017 - Follow-up on Program Menyantuni Warga Nelayan Daerah Port Dickson (II)

Thursday 14 September 2017
Following my chit-chat session with the fishermen in Port Dickson on 28th August 2017 (link here), We promised them that we will do our level best to help ease their burden and solve whatever issues they face in their job.

Keeping up with the promise made, on 13th September 2017, We met the 6 fishermen from my previous visit and as a start, presented them with 6 brand new fishing nets and crab traps. I believe this is a great start to help them increase their income. 

They were extremely grateful for the prompt action and it brings much joy to me knowing that I had a small role in helping them improve their quality of life. Monetary aid can do wonders in helping the needy but what they need most are ways to make a living to enable them to sustain in life. I would like to convey my appreciation to the government agencies who have helped to procure the equipments. 


#Negaraku #TN50 #NRC11

Below are some pictures from the program :







Post Comment
Post a Comment