Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

16.04.2015 - Proposal for Deepavali Bazaar Mikro - I scheme to KPDNKK

Wednesday 29 April 2015
Update on my proposal to the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives & Consumerism (KPDNKK) on plans for the launch of Mikro-I Deepavali Bazaar Scheme
23rd March 2015:
I have received a letter from the Ministry informing me that they have taken note of my suggestion. However, the Ministry does not have an allotted budget for such program this year. As such, I was told to prepare a working paper containing details with regards to my proposal. This will then be brought to Finance Ministry and if approved, an allocation will be given for the Scheme in the 2016 budget.
16th April 2015:
I have submitted a proposal to KPDNKK as requested. This proposal contained payment and re-payment details, targeted group and benefits of the said Scheme to the Indian community.Appreciate the positive and prompt response by KPDNKK regarding the above matter and look forward to positive response.

‪#‎UNITY‬ ‪#‎MICCARES‬ ‪#‎PUTERAMIC‬ 



Post Comment
Post a Comment