Together We Work For The Community, Together We Progress

11.03.2017 - Program Menyantuni Golongan Asnaf , Fakir dan Miskin (III)

Friday 10 March 2017
Today 11th March, I once again joined Persatuan Pembangunan Masyarakat Negeri Sembilan headed by Mohd Aryan Kailash to visit poor families at Kampung Arab & Jalan Alun Sungai Port Dickson. 

We visited a total of 4 homes. As with our previous visit, we took note of their problems and vowed to help to solve them. We also handed them some monetary aid to lighten their burden. 

Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan have always given us great support and contribution for this program and we will always be thankful to them. 

I look forward to my next visit as these 3 visits have already given me a rough idea on the solutions to be provided to these families and I cannot wait to start making effective changes in the community.

#walkthetalk #BetterNation #TN50 #PMSP #P1M












Post Comment
Post a Comment